There are many ways YOU can help us now! Try any or all of the methods listed below.

CONTACT YOUR COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE -- We encourage you to contact your Council Member (or all of them!) to express your disapproval with the Council decision to take back the Station No. 4 property. Ultimately, each Council Member is accountable to you as the voting public.

CONTACT CITY OFFICIALS -- We encourage you to send letters to all of the officials on this page. If you are unable to get in touch with one, try another!

WRITE A LETTER OF SUPPORT -- Letters should be sent to:
Mr. John Burin
City Manager
Elmira City Hall
317 E. Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901-2718

WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITOR -- Writing a letter to the editor at the Elmira Star Gazette is a great idea because it shows the rest of our community that there is concern and support for our organization.